Coconut (4.5 oz)
Exfoliating, moisturizing and nourishing coffee scrub for face and body. Made in Brooklyn, NY using organic ingredients, and sustainably sourced using past crop coffee.
If you like soft skin and instant gratification, you will LOVE this! There’s rough stuff to exfoliate dull, dry skin, leaving you feeling soft and smooth all over. There’s non-greasy essential oils to moisturize and vitamins and antioxidants to nourish. It’s a 1-2-3 punch, and the best part is, it works right away. You’ll step out of the shower softer, smoother and smelling 😁.
Sustainably sourced. 'Past crop' is unroasted coffee that has started losing flavor, and is no longer preferred by roasters. Rather than let these beans go to waste, we roast, grind and blend them into our range of natural body scrubs.
- Removes dry, dull skin - scrub off the old.
- Softens & smooth skin - polish and reveal the new.
- Hydrating & brightening - vitamin rich natural oils.
- Anti-aging & rejuvenating - packed with antioxidants.
- Detoxifying - remove toxins & impurities in outer layers.
- Reduce cellulite & stretch marks - increases collagen production & dehydrates fat cells.
- Fades marks, scars and evens skin tone .
- Acne & eczema - clears pores and reduces redness.
- Pore refining - tightens pores without blocking.
How to use
- Shower on, clothes off
- Rub it on your face and body (like you’re polishing yourself)
- Take moment, then rinse off.
Ingredients & what they do
Roasted coffee beans, brown sugar, Himalayan pink salt, coconut oil, grapeseed oil, coconut sweet fragrance oil
Rough stuff - exfoliation for smooth, glowing skin
- Rich in antioxidants. Known for its caffeine - a vasoconstrictor and diuretic that makes skin feel tighter and reduces redness and puffiness. Aids collagen production and skin rejuvenation, making it a go-to for concerns like cellulite, stretch marks, scarring, eczema, and psoriasis.
- Naturally contains glycolic acid. Supports skin cell turnover, revealing brighter, fresher skin, and helping treat psoriasis, scarring discoloration.
- Laden with seafaring minerals like magnesium, calcium, sodium and potassium. Anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial - sea salt kills acne causing bacteria, shrinks large pores and dries out spots. Helps balance oil production and retain hydration.
Oils - hydration & protection
- Rich in Vitamin E and essential amino acids. A perfect light oil for skin that soaks in well without feeling greasy.
- Packed with Lineolic Acid which reduces clogged pores, making it great for acne prone and sensitive skin. Contains twice as much Vitamin E as olive oil - increasing collagen production and reducing fine lines and stretch marks.